Friday, August 28, 2009

St. Ed's soccer game

In between the time of 4:45 and 5:25, right after my events and venue management course, I decided to watch the first St. Ed's soccer event before the start of my digital interactive technology class. The game started right at 5 pm and it seemed like there were many students in attendance. The stands had been filled up and students were now forced to stand up or sit on the grass. During the time that I watched the game, I noticed that the other team was playing a bit nasty committing four fouls. There was a close goal by St. Ed's where a player did a sidekick right into the goalies hands.No one scored any goals within the time segment and I left early because it started to rain. As I was in class, I could see acrobatic strikes of lightning in the near distance. l think the game was postponed but I am not for certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment