Friday, August 28, 2009

St. Ed's Ineractive Music Festivals

I am taking an events and venue management course with Prof. Vallejo at St. Ed's. Our project of the year is to put on some type of successful event on campus. We all came up with the idea of having an interactive music/gaming/film festival and to also raise $2,500 to donate. I am in the marketing team, however, I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of production, management and booking. I also came up with the idea of having this festival on the rooftop of the parking garage. The location is perfect because it can easily be administered, has a 360 view of austin including an amazing view of downtown, it can fit a capactiy of over 1000 students and it would be something unique and cool. Not to mention, it would be literally the highest music festival in Austin. Now we just need to think of some names of the festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment